Mayme's Journey Through This Life

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm Not A Whore, I'm A Fun Girl!

Before anyone wonders what the title of my blog is all about I better explain! This morning I was reading a magazine article online with that title. Jenny comes over and looks over my shoulder. She looks at what I am reading and asks me what that is. I told her a magazine article. She says, "Good! I thought it was one of your friend's blogs!" So which one of you is the "fun girl"? Now she is sitting in the classroom and I hear her printer going. She is really enjoying cyberschool. Well, I am a woman of few words again today. Actually, I have a lot of things I could be doing. The first one is taking a nap! I think I will go take a nap and then do some housework so we can go see Mom for awhile tonight.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ummm... Not me!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Mayme said…

    Although you might have been reading an article with a title like that, huh? LOL

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    I'm a fun girl, AND a "good" girl! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home