Mayme's Journey Through This Life

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Dentist

Today is the day I must go to the dentist. Talk about waking up with a feeling of dread! I will be relieved to have the tooth gone. It has given me so much trouble. I am so scared. My stomach is really upset this morning. Is it the tooth causing it or is it the fear? I am afraid I will die in the dentist chair. John said to me last night, "You really are terribly afraid aren't you?" Gee, what have I been telling him! He says it won't be so bad. I tell him he'll feel like a fool if I die. I wish he could be there. I guess I will just have to go with my mother taking me. Now that won't make me a bit nervous, will it? (Wonder if the sarcasm in my head can be heard.) Amanda and Jenny are going to be staying with my dad and Maurice while I get my tooth taken out. It is hurting a good bit this morning but I am still afraid. I guess I'm so scared I don't even have much to say. If I never come back, you will know that my worst nightmare happened and I died in a dentist chair.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    I know you're scared hon, but it will be over so fast and won't be too bad.... you'll be home again before you know it, with the bad tooth gone from your life! :-)

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger DrSketch said…

    I'm pretty sure nobody has ever died in a dentist chair, so you're safe. Just try to relax hun, you'll be fine...

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger xSianyxBabyx said…

    Mayme...congratulations on sitting in that dentist chair!!!!!

    Woo hoo for you! I mentioned you on my blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home