Mayme's Journey Through This Life

Friday, August 25, 2006

Missing John

Some days I just miss him when he is at work. Today is one of them. I don't feel like doing much of anything. I just wish he was home so I could snuggle up to him. We have such great conversations. And when we are quiet it is comfortable. When we work on things together we make the best team. It just seemed like that little bit of time between waking up and him going to work this morning wasn't enough. The last hug and kiss of the morning left me wanting him to come back. I can close my eyes and picture him. I can almost smell him and feel the way his arms feel around me. It almost always seems to be Fridays when I miss him most. Probably because he has gone to work all week and I am looking forward to him being home with me on the weekend. I cannot ever imagine feeling this way about any other man. He is my perfect mate. I hope we both live a very long time so that we can spend as much time as possible with each other. Hurry home tonight, John. You are missed deeply.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    Mayme, that kind of relationship in a marriage is hard to find.... it makes me feel all fuzzy inside knowing you two have that together! :-)

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger xSianyxBabyx said…

    I feel exactly the same about Darren. If he has to work on the weekend, which is usually, I find myself bitching at him. Not because i want to but because I miss him so much. We had a huge argument about it a couple of days ago which I am still reeling from. I'll email you about it if thats ok......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home