Mayme's Journey Through This Life

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Have ya missed me?

I know I haven't been keeping up with this everyday lately. John had a migraine again on Monday. He had to come home early from work. I hadn't had the chance to post in the morning like I usually do. I thought I would just put something up later. Then John came home sick so I didn't worry too much about the blog. Yesterday I was having technical issues. Since there is nothing available where I am but dial up that is what I have. The phone company was having some sort of issue. So, for much of the day I had no phone or internet. I almost had to resort to cleaning the house for entertainment! Today I am getting ready to take the girls for haircuts. Mom has offered to get it done for them. So I guess it is a day out with Grandma. I hope it goes well. Some days it does. Some days it doesn't. Depends on whether she is the mood to "preach". Some days she can make me feel so small. Well, I best be getting something to eat and getting dressed. I don't think Mom would appreciate me going in my froggie nightshirt. Here is a little game my good friend Truckie sent me. I have spent way too long trying to park that car! http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf Hope the link works. Have never put a link in before.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Mayme said…

    I guess I did post Monday, didn't I? It feels like I haven't posted in a week!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    Yay, your link posting is excellent Mayme! :-)

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger DrSketch said…

    Sweetie, my people are happy if I post once a week! Don't be too hard on yourself!!!

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger xSianyxBabyx said…

    I've found myself lacking a bit in the old Blogger department Mayme, you're not the only one!

    We sometimes get a little busier than normal!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home