Mayme's Journey Through This Life

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Off to the Museum

Well, it's off to the museum today. Not much time to spare writing this morning. I have to pack us a picnic lunch. The museum cafe is closed on Sunday. So we are taking a picnic to eat outside the museum. Last night we went to the fireworks. It was the second annual "Summerfest". There were some games and food booths set up at the firehall. They topped it off with a gorgeous fireworks display. It was even nicer than the ones I have seen for the Fourth of July. We ate french fries with cheese and sat in folding chairs and watched the display. It was actually a little chilly. I think everyone enjoyed it, including Maurice. I hope he enjoys the museum today. The girls are both looking forward to it. Yesterday we got a few things done. Amanda's bicycle is almost ready for riding now. Just one more thing to do to it and she can ride it. This evening she might get the opportunity to ride her pony too. Jessie is getting pretty old so she doesn't get ridden much. I hope today is a good day. My tooth barely bothers me at all so far today. I have noticed that I am really weak. My legs started shaking when I was trying to weed yesterday. I guess I just have to take it slow until I can build up my strength.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    Have a great day at the museum Mayme! :-)

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger xSianyxBabyx said…

    Mayme, you are as bad as Darren! Take some time to recover! Have a nice bath, chill out!

    Have a fabulous day at the museum...museums are one of my favourite places to visit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home