Mayme's Journey Through This Life

Friday, August 18, 2006

Bad, bad day yesterday.

Some of you already know I had a bad time of it yesteday with Amanda. She really had a freak out on us. I don't really feel like recounting the entire thing. I'll just say she freaked out in the van. Jenny ended up with one of her favorite shirts nearly ripped off her body and her glasses broken. I ended up with a fat lip. We had to get out of the van to keep Amanda from hurting us and lock her in until she calmed down a little. This happened in a public place so I am truly amazed that I have not been arrested and Amanda carted off to the mental facility. Amanda was not hurt in any way though. She simply had to sit in the van until she could stop screaming and hitting. She pounded on the glass and screamed. I think people thought I locked the keys in with her and she freaked out. I think that is the only thing that kept them from calling the cops. I was standing outside the window repeating slowly, "Calm down. Just calm down." I think if I was walking away or screaming someone would have called the police. Anyway, if they had taken her to the hospital they would have soon realized she has been there before for doing things like that. Amanda goes back to the psychiatrist real soon. I think a medication change may be in order. She can be so sweet when she isn't freaking out. Well I guess I recounted it to some degree. It's over now. Amanda is being very sweet this morning. We will soon have her back to the doctor to try to get things worked out again.

On another note, I was talking to my mother yesterday. She said she had stripped Maurice's bed of the sheets and matress cover, washed them twice and hung them outside. She opened all the windows in the room and has left them open since Wednesday. She said she would wash his laundry every couple of days for him and in the entire month she only washed 2 pair of underwear twice. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    2 pair of ginchies??????? Only TWO????

    EEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!

    Let's hope that he just went commando a lot??

    Okay, I need to get that visual out of my head so.... I'm glad Amanda has calmed today. And I hope the doctor can get her on a med that will be better for her!

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Mayme said…

    Jude! NO! Now you put that visual in my head! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! TWO PAIR!!!!

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger xSianyxBabyx said…

    I think it is common for some men to only have a few pairs of grundies...especially here in the uk!

    Us gals have took to calling them skidders!

    Gross, potty mouth...I know! Sorry!

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Mayme said…

    But Sian,
    They were only washed once or twice the entire month! I mean having only a few pair and not changing them more than once a week are two different things!

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger xSianyxBabyx said…

    Only a couple of pairs and only washed twice in a month?!!! EEeeeeewwwww!!! I bet they were, um....crusty! Ack Ack!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home