Mayme's Journey Through This Life

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Welcoming a boring day!

Slept in this morning. Felt so good. I think we slept an entire 11 hours! I didn't take any pain meds before bed last night either. That was just an all natural need for sleep. This morning I woke up with nothing more than a bit of soreness. I sort of felt bad that I didn't make any plans to do anything today with Maurice. It is his last weekend here. We are going to Carnegie museum tomorrow. Today though I just wanted to stay home and work outside. Maybe we will get some time to work on Amanda's bicycle. With that infection all summer my flower gardens and vegetable gardens have not had much tending. I hope to get them looking nice. John is going to fix the lawnmower and give the grass a cut. I have some laundry to do and I need to go to the grocery store. I don't have anything to cook tonight. I'll get something I can throw on the grill and enjoy outside. I am looking forward to an outside family day here at home. Maurice is coming over sometime this afternoon. I think he will enjoy helping with those outside chores. He does like that sort of thing. He also seems to be looking forward to the museum. I hope so.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    I'm glad you got a good long sleep Mayme, you sure did need it!

    Have a great day in the outdoors!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home